I was sitting at my school lunch table, but it was an outdoor McDonalds. I was having a Big Mac. They were talking about how the govenor of Wisconsin was doing a bad job and wasting Wisconsin's resources that it didn't have (like jewels).
I left and ran into my mom who was studying a menu for a church dinner. I went into an Indian jewelry store and yelled something about the Indians not being in the war. The man go mad, so I walked outside and my dad come out with a newspaper and didn't see me. I followed him into the next building, which was their high school gym. A baseball team with a black guy as their mascott was there. They mascot was doing some sort of jibe. I had to sit down and I sat next to some guy and I wanted to leave but the adults wouldn't let me. Every time I tried to leave, I was put next to an adult who was in their mid-30's. A pink hat was thrown way and some guy who I recognized caught it and gave it to me. I have it back and asked why he gave it to me. He said that it was a habit. I tried to leave again, but was put next to an old lady. I reluctantly sat down. The event finished and I asked if I could go and the lady said it was okay. Suddenly I was holding onto her arm over the edge of the bleechers. I tried to lower her all the way down. I asked her how much was left and she said a foot. I yelled for help and she was swinging all around. Although I didnt' try to do that, I felt responsible. A bearded man came over and got her . I asked if she was alright. She was laying limp in his arms and she was dead. I cried and felt sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment