Thursday, June 24, 2004

Another Day

It's another day in the office. I read about all the damage the storm did last night. I was walking back from WORT and stopped for a beer and dinner. I was stranded for a while since the storm started up after I got there. The wind was so strong it started up a jeep's car alarm. I managed to get home when a short respite came. It's still raining to day and only in the 50's, so I think I will not be going for that planned bike ride.

Kick ass, Bitchin' Camaro popped up on the on-line radio station I'm listening to. I haven't heard this one in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...