I have such a terrible singing voice that I could wake the dead with it, and they would seek vengence. Yet there are songs that I sing, hum, or grunt to, usually when I’m driving alone. I thought I’d list them for posterity’s sake, or for shits and giggles:
Electric Aunt Jemimah - Frank Zappa
Card Cheat - The Clash
Karl Blau - The Microphones
Mambo Sun - T. Rex
Open All Night - Bruce Springsteen
Joe’s Garage - Frank Zappa
Virgina Plain - Roxy Music
Linus and Lucy - Vince Guaraldi Trio
Milwaukee Waltz - The Goose Island Ramblers
There are a few more, but I can’t think of them now. Maybe I’ll sing them to myself later.... and far away from a cemetary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment