I changed the name of my blog. I wasn't living up to the title of my old one, so there it is.
Included in the Batman: The Animated Series DVD boxset I bought recently was a voucher to go see Catwoman. It's been posted to my refrigerator with my "We're Americans. We fuck up shit." magnet I got form Shari and Michael. Last night was a pretty dead night plus it was hot and humid all day. Since I hate the sun, movie theaters have always been a refuge of the dark. It was raining by the time I got there and I was somewhat soaked by the time I got in. I handed the cashier my ticket and walked right in to "The Bourne Supremacy". I liked the first one, and this one was good too.
This post went nowhere. Cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment