Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Dullville

I had an open night last night, so I thought would be able to catch up on some reading and my application to Edgewood. I went to Bongo Video and picked up “Dogville”. I should have read the reviews. It sucked and it wasted three hours of my time. It pretty much drained any ambition I had to read, write, or do anything productive. That’s 0/2 for Lars Von Trier. At least the two in the basement in “The Kingdom” were amusing in an unintended way. Beware all: Von Trier is Von Dogshit.

On a brighter note, I have another somewhat open night ahead of me. I need to keep going to the gym. I stay the same weight no matter what, but my fat/muscle ratio changes. Then I have to write the scripts for the kiosk and there’s only another month of that. Then I can get my "why I'd make a good candidate" essay done and read some. Or maybe get a beer. No movies though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...