All in all, I had a good weekend. Nothing overly exciting happened. Last night, Shaun, Tom and I went to the Crystal Corner Bar at about 11 pm. We discussed such important topics as 80's tv shows, what our *bot personalities would be, and silver dollar-sized moles. Two women wandered in after midnight and we exchanged glances with them, not that anyone was going to do anything. Shaun though we should buy them some ice water. We asked the bartender, but he wouldn't take it out to them, since they don't do table service plus he was collect last-call orders. The other bartender poured us two glasses full and we took them over. Somewhat to my surprise, they didn't get at all offended by it and saw it as the joke we intended to be. In fact, I think they were happy to get the water. At least some people get our sense of humor.
*****************
I wonder what Amanda is doing.
*****************
I packed up my cds today. I almost never play them. I either play music off of my ipod or my computer. I siphoned off about 10 to 20% of my collection for trade-in. I can't quite part with the rest at this moment. Some of them go back almost 15 years. Still, why keep things you don't use around? I need to dig through my old coats, too.
*****************
Michael or Shari: I forgot to return your "Kill Bill Vol. 2" and "Van Helsing" ticket stubs last weekend. I will do so in the future.
*****************
This game is kind of fun. You can catch chickens and choke them!
*****************
I best get to studying for my GMAT. Such is the cap to my weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
I can't believe you just posted the fact that we went to see Van Helsing. That may be more embarassing than seeing Nelson. Although, I'm sure you did not laugh at Nelson as much as we laughed at Van Helsing!
ReplyDeleteYou embarass way too easily; so does Michael. Boy, Sofie will have fun with you; I'll teach her. heh heh heh.
ReplyDelete