No, this isn't about loneliness or horniness. It's about that terrible Ratt song from 1989. If you watched MTV for more than three seconds some time in the fall of 1989, you saw the video for that terrible song. In case you haven't seen it (good for you), it shows skanks posing for the camera in slutty ways before going into a (Ratt?) concert. This footage is interlaced with a studio Ratt concert crap. Just to give a sense of the crap that passes for this song, the lyrics can be found here. This song was stuck in my head while I was showering this morning.
It becomes somewhat relevant today because while standing in line to get a sandwich, I saw what a woman, who appeared in that video, might look like today. This one was somewhat updated in that way an 80's mullet can be updated. She still had big hair, which made up 83.67% of her body weight, but instead of a black leather jacket, she wore a brown suede one. She still had a tiny little butt with tight jeans, but the jeans looked like Wrangler's updated for the 90's. Her shoes were the most current, and I don't know how to describe them, but it was definitely a logical step for her. And when she revealed her face, I saw that she still applies make-up with a paintbrush.
Man the late 80's sucked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment