Wednesday, March 9, 2005

Snooze

Last night after writing a new Kiosk history, eating some macroni and cheese, and watching two more episodes of Carnivale, I fell into the calmest sleep I've had in about two months. My dreams were of the colorful sort, meaning the actual visual parts, but I don't remember much about the content. I woke up this morning feeling rested, actually enjoyed my shower for the first time in a while, and walked out the door with a spring in my step. So that was good.

Tonight I have the Kiosk. Does anyone have suggestions on what CD's I should rip from the library? I was thinking of searching for some Pogues.

Ok, this post went nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...