Leave it to Adam to always one up me in the banter department:
Adam
Hey there,
So what did you think of the Star Wars movie? I just
saw it this past weekend. I won't spoil anything, on
the off chance you haven't seen it yet. I will say
that it turns out that Anakin Skywalker is the same
dude as Darth Vader. WHO KNEW?
--A.
Me
Hey Adam,
I'm a little confused. You know at the end of the movie where Padme is
giving birth? Obe Wan Kenobe grabs the child, shows it to Padme and
she calls him Luke. Then she calls the second one Leah. Now, in the
first three movies, there's a brother/sister duo named Luke and Leah.
Are these the same people? I'm not sure.
I did like the movie a fair bit, but I'm still looking forward to
Batman more. I think I'll skip Herbie: Fully Loaded. That's just too
much excitement for one summer.
Speaking of excitement, is your visitation offer open? I may take you
up on that this fall.
Anyway, enjoy and say hi to Susan for me.
Pat
Adam
Pat,
You are of course always welcome at our little abode.
Just let me know when you're thinking of visiting.
I must've seen a different version of the movies from
you: in the one I saw, Padme gives birth to twins, but
they're both boys, and she names them "Bo and Luke."
The next Episode is to show their adventures in their
small orange spaceship called the "General Lee,"
getting into good ol' fashioned trouble and always
coming out one step ahead of Sheriff Boba Fett.
Loveable but cantankerous Uncle Owen to co-star.
--A.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
I believe Adam means Bubba Fett, notoroius redneck bounty hunter. It appears that Bo and Luke dumped their moonshine cargo at the first sight of an imperial state trooper.
ReplyDelete