Friday, June 10, 2005

Hot Weather

I do not sleep so well when it's hot out. I also have aggressive, disturbing dreams. Last night I had one where all the young punks (punks as in little morons, not the music) were into some band that Mike Patton hung out with. They would get pissed off if you didn't like that band, surround you, and mosh with you, all while Mike Patton sung at you. That band really sucked and I wanted to listen to my own crap, so I was swarmed constantly. Damn music fascists.

The next part was some Home Depot/Warehouse/Factory setting and I was being chased. How and by what, I do not know. I don't think it was defined.

I have better dreams on the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...