Thursday, July 14, 2005
Clarification
I'd like to post a quick clarification for all the extroverts out there. I don't think you're empty-headed, stupid, obnoxious, boring, etc. I also don't think introverts are more intelligent, gifted, superior, and the like. The author of the article below does kind of have a bug up his ass. What I identify with is the misunderstanding I get. I often look bored, distant, uninterested, so on and so forth. I'm really not anti social, I'm just thinking. So talk away, but if you see me staring into space, don't assume I don't like you. I'm hearing everything you say and I'm thinking of ways to use it against you. Heh heh heh heh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment