After a string of 90+ degree days, the weather took a turn for the better. The 66 degree weather feels more like the 50's given the recent hot weather. Not a ray of sunshine pokes through the clouds. On my way to and from lunch, I had the passenger windows slightly down, so the cool air tickled the back of my neck. All the colors seem more vivid and everything seems quieter. This reminds me that fall is almost here.
Last night I had my usual strange dreams. I dreamed my parents were moving from the house they have lived in for almost 26 years (and where I lived, unfortunately, for 13 years. Not a comment on my parents, but the location. It's in the middle of nowhere). I was cleaning out a cabinet that had 20+ year old NutraSweet packets in it along with all my old games and puzzles. After that, I was in the second floor of an old house. I noticed a wheel on the ceiling, the type you turn to open something. I found, or more appropriately, dreamed myself something to turn it with. I opened an attic access later and found my paternal grandfather up there. In reality, he died before I was born. I think he was dead, but alive, in my dream. You know how those things work. I can't remember much, but he had some old telescope lenses.
Oh yeah, and Dave, I had a dream the other night that you were wearing fish net tights and doing a line dance with random dream extras. I wouldn't read much into that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
I just don't think that dream is that much of a stretch. I can see Dave wearing fishnets. He would, of course, also be wearing a kilt. Yeah, not as weird as you think it is...:)
ReplyDeleteI don't know that I'd wear fishnets with a kilt, except maybe with a garter (y'all know how I love to go commando), but I'm trying not to read too much into it.
ReplyDeleteTrying really hard.