Saturday, September 24, 2005

Childhood Obsessions

Once in a while, I have the urge to watch something from my childhood, whether I liked it or not. The most common one is Mary Poppins. While up at my friends' house in Minnesota, I did try watching it. Five minutes of viewing led me to the decision that I didn't like it.

For some reason, I have this urge to watch "Eight is Enough". Why!?! That show sucked and and do not think I ever watched a full episode. I always wanted to beat the shit out of that Adam kid, despite my non-violent nature. I think I should start taking large amounts of drugs and obsesses about and act out on more normal "strange" behavior.

1 comment:

  1. Mary Poppins still rocks. You just need to give it a chance. It's all about how banks suck and how fucking around and playing is better. A nice socialist message is there to be had by all.

    ReplyDelete

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...