Friday, September 9, 2005

It's Such A Good Feeling



I have strange dreams. Take part of one I had last night.

Mr. Rogers was visiting Steven Sommers (director of "The Mummy" and "Van Helsing") on the set of his new movie. A porno movie. Steven Sommers wanted to try something new, but it still had explosions and stuff. Good Old Fred smiled and went about his business in his folksy, friendly way he always had. He showed up when Steven Sommers had people hooked up to waist harness who were diving head first into dinner plates and breaking them.



?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Also, at then end of my sleep, a woman was riding in a cart while playing cymbals to the 1812 Overture. When she hit them, she'd throw one way in the air. Then I woke up to, guess what, the 1812 Overture playing on my iPod.

There were other odd parts, like swerving on the road and ending up in the ditch, forgoing $10 cans of MGD and such, but we won't get into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...