I was going to write a post about the 101-proof smoothie I made to get through class, but I'm just to bored to do it. That class soaks any ambition right out of me. Next semester, I'm going to take German with my roommate, so we can have witty conversations that no one can understand, even word for word. Ok, submit "innane" for "witty". Hopefully, I'll feel interested enough in life to write more tomorrow.
Sleep Well, World,
Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
Please share your recipe for the 101 proof smoothie, and give it a bizarre name while you're at it - something with an obscure historical reference, or something that sounds like innuendo. How about "the 1628 Knee-Trembler" or "King Vasa's Secret Shame."
ReplyDeleteBy the way, mein papieren Freund schmeckt wie einen Tannenbaum und der rote Affe tanzt in meiner Nase.