Thursday, November 3, 2005

First the Power, Then the Women

We have these ragged pine trees at the corner of our building. I've wanted to get rid of them for 15 years. In high school, I had to mow around them and when I made it into the office, they blocked any site of outside that I had through my arrow-slit of a window. My father never saw it my way.


Today, our tree service was here cutting down a couple of pine trees that no longer fit due to the curb and gutter going in. Since my father's on vacation, I asked if they could cut down the ragged pine trees and they're doing so as of now. I'm happy as a pig in shit.


I have the power, now I need the women!

1 comment:

  1. I hear women are on sale at Target and possibly the corners of seedier neighborhoods.

    ReplyDelete

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...