I'm think of putting up a new picture and thought I'd make a poll of it. Here's the choices:
Tom Wopat (current picture)
Ed Gein (last picture)
Young Me (original picture)
Some Other Picture of Me
Jeffrey Dahmer
Liberace
Harry Houdini
Tyne Daly
Russ Feingold
Orson Welles
Violent Femmes
John Muir
Willem Dafoe
Gene Wilder
Daniel Hoan
Emil Seidel
All of these are Wisconsinites. Or I can take suggestions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
I think you should create an original character/avatar using Photoshop, e.g. Roysputin. He's a combination of Deep Roy and Rasputin and he's holding a beer can, wearing a "World AIDS Day" t-shirt, and he's raking leaves.
ReplyDeleteEither that or Teenage Nixon.
How about the fucking bastard who was tailing me today? He was a cheesehead.
ReplyDelete