Thursday, March 2, 2006

Åsa

I'm a little restless today. Here's Åsa. I couldn't find a good match for the face, so this will have to do. I don't care much for the boots, but did put in Albert.

3 comments:

  1. ha! i love how "iguana" is a choice amongst other more common decorations like "dog" or "cat" or "trippy floating stars."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trippy floating starts are not that common. I haven't seen those since I had some kool-aide at a rave party in '93/

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY
    Thats a very good me
    Cool
    An Albert as well, you still remember him, oh, how great
    You made me really happy now
    Hugs
    :)
    I think I will go and make a me as well
    :):):)

    ReplyDelete

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...