Sunday, March 5, 2006

Ethnicity

Melissa has a post on her natio... uh, ethnicity on her blog. I decided to analyze myself and my loyal readers:



As you can see, I'm dominated by the 1/8th Slovenian (or is it Bohemian) that I am. My maternal grandmother (from whom I get the Slovenian or Bohemian) said that I have a drop of Asian blood in me because of the Mongol invasion. That must be where the Chinese/South East Asian comes from. Please ignore the English/Norwegian/German in my blood. The wise face analyzer has.

Those of you who know me well will not be shocked by the revelation that I am a socialable, risk-taking, cheat who is very rude. Also, I look like Brad Pitt. I know that is supposed to be desirable, but there was this kid I went to school with, K-12, who looked like Brad Pitt, and he was a whiney, little shit. Plus, I'm not that blank.



Next up is Dave. I love his story about his ancestor that rode an elephant to the docks and emigrated to LA. I do believe "Ahrens" is Hindi for "Beer-drinking goaltender". Note he posses many traits, but he is NOT gay! I'm sure he takes comfort in resembling Mumbai-native David Letterman.



Shari resembles George W Bush. That is fitting, because her gay factor is low and her income is high. Very republican. And don't forget those fair-skinned southern Europeans! She fits the mold oh-so-well! I'm glad to see that Face Analyzer has registered the 90%+ Anglo blood.



Mike is smart and rich. He will step all over his mother for gain and is definitely not gay. He is also eastern European. Evidently, Kublai Khan's army had more fun with his ancestors as his Chinese blood is thicker than mine. He also looks like a guy who votes Republican, so the GOP is a slam dunk in the Setchell/Kirby household.



As you can see from the picture and stats, Ãsa is a pleasant, polite girl who does not take risks and is not gay. She happens to look like the dumbest guy in Hollywood, but her brains are ok. I didn't know the Mongols made it up to Norway. I'll be damned.

After looking at everyone, I decided to investigate the Korean claim on Melissa.



Sorry, you're a heterosexual Korean. You also resemble Adam Sandler. I thought you looked Jewish! Also, you're very rich:

I could use a sugar mama....

1 comment:

  1. sweet! i can be your sugar daddy/mama with my awesome ethnic/gender flexibility!

    ReplyDelete

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...