Friday, March 31, 2006

Hybrids

I was walking across a parking lot when I saw some animals hunched over some mound. I yelled at them and continued to my apartment. The apartment had a glass door entry. When I got inside, I noticed one of the animals had followed me because it was pissed that I yelled at it. The top half of it was a deer and the bottom half was a kangaroo. It started punching the door to get in. Then it rested on it's tail and started kicking the door. It gave up but the other one came over. It had much larger antlers. It figured out that it needed to pull down on the handle which was about chest high on me. I grabbed the rail and kept pushing the door shut. After about two minutes of this it got in....

The next part had me coming home to the apartment (the last guy was now someone else). I found the pummled remains of that guy and freaked out. When Shaun came home, I showed them to him and he shrugged his shoulders and moved on.

Another dream: I was in a dorm room with a table in it prepared for a meal. Shaun, me and two girls were there. Then some guy came in. I was looking for him since he killed someone I cared about. I grabbed the knife he used to kill that person and went after him. I called out for Shaun to help me and when I looked over at him, he was in a yellow poncho. He raised his arms and proclaimed "I am the Klu Klux Klown".

Thanks for the help, dipshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...