Friday, March 3, 2006

I'm In Sun Prairie

I'm in downtown Sun Prairie, which has gone a little more upscale. I don't remember much except that my old roommate Brent was there. I went back with him to where he lived. It was an old coach house behind an old brick home. He had a bed in the bathroom and a computer monitor hooked up to some contraption that was mainly wound copper. Still, it produced a screen. Somehow I had destroyed his old computer.

Another part of the dream was driving on Hwy 151 in a company van. Traffic was stopped and since I had a hard time controlling my feet, I almost hit the car in front of me. I swerved over onto the shoulder. Turns out some guy in a wrecking truck was trying to get something out of a crater in the road with the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...