Sunday, April 2, 2006

A Little Bit Better

Right now, I'm listening to Blondie with my feet up on the tv stand, blogging on my new Mac Mini, and converting my new Echo and the Bunnymen boxset from restricted play to unrestricted play. Simply put, things have improved in the last couple of weeks from what they were, what with my crappy back, the asthma, ticks, stress, etc. Just another batch of shit to gut through. That happens every so often.

My running is a little impeded since my right knee is not what it should be from all the years when I used to run. I'm also working out the last of the kinks in my lower back. I could use a massage, but I do have acupuncture tomorrow.

On other random news, the new grocery store is open on the north east side. I stopped there on Friday to get water for Steve's Devil Monkey, or more commonly called absinthe. It's well laid out and not overwhelming like most supermarkets. Plus people there know how to operate grocery carts as carts, not road blocks as you figure out what kind of mustard goes well with the pinto beans in your basket. I stopped there again today and picked up some sushi. It was good stuff.

I have no other random news, so I'll continue obsessing over my music collection.

Tuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...