Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
No, absinthe good. Fire bad.
ReplyDeleteOn second thought, fire is good, too. Schnapps bad.
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh
ReplyDeleteIsnt that very poisonous?
I ahve heard its gettong quite popular agin though
Never tried it myself
No, it's not poisonous. That's an old myth from 100 years ago when they wanted to ban it. It's different animal that has a bit of stimulant in it, so when you drink it, you're still up and running. Made for interesting times in Paris in the early 1900's.
ReplyDelete