So here's my Random 10 this morning:
A Boy Named Sue - Johnny Cash
Sun Hits the Sky - Supergrass
Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam - Vaselines
We Got The Beat - Go-Go's
S.O.F.T. - Elastica
My Hometown - Bruce Springsteen
Don't Look Now - Creedence Clearwater Revival
Personality Crisis - New York Dolls
Hummingbird - Wilco
Swing It Low - Morphine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
Good stuff! You can DJ for me anytime, assuming I do eventually plan for one.
ReplyDeleteMe, Me, Me!
ReplyDelete1) Navajo Ace - Bitch Magnet
2) Music for Boys - The Suburbs
3) Bang On! - The Propellerheads
4) My Girlfriend, Who Lives In Canada - Avenue Q soundtrack
5) Celebrated Summer - Husker Du
6) Best Ever Death Metal Band Out Of Denton - The Mountain Goats
7) White Enemy - White Enemy
8) Common People - William Shatner (w/ Joe Jackson and Ben Folds)
9) A Journey To Reedham - Squarepusher
10) Sari - Nellie McKay