Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Bits and Pieces

I have a clear picture of last night's dream, but it has no good narrative. I was at my old elementary school's playground, except a fair was going on with tons of tents. Shari was going to do Cabaret again. Michael was the Hamster's Fuzz or Hamster's Hair or something. Whatever that is.

I walked into the gym and saw Nick Otto, with whom I went to school. We watched this boy scout activity where they would take huge handfuls of quarters, throw them in the air, and catch all of them.

I also had a dream that Toby McGuire was holed up in some hotel, doing shitloads of drugs and making his whole room a mess. George Clooney had to step in and intervene.

That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...