Tuesday, May 9, 2006

By the Nines, a Psychopath is on the Loose!

So there was a serial killer in my dream last night. I was at my parents house circa 1985. Everyone was worried about a killer. Plus I think they were preparing for a prom. I walked through a field into my neighbor's farm except he was some yokel-looking guy who was very friendly. He asked me to sit down. Then the killer showed up. The yokel knocked him over and speared him through the arm with some metal thing. The kill got up, knocked over the yokel, and stabbed him multiple times all over. I ran away.

Then they caught the killer and made a graveyard for all the victims. I was in a circle with a small tree in the middle. The victims families were dressed kind of mideval and danced around the tree like it was a may pole.

Got to love Wisconsin. Lots of kooky killers and kooky people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...