Sunday, May 21, 2006

SWM, 31, Seeks...

... replacement for roommate for college reunion. Roommate has to work, will miss it. Replacement must be content wearing name tag with "Elizabeth Borden" on it. Perks include free trip to MN, free meal & cocktail night at college, and plenty of opportunity to laugh at investment bankers and save-the-world types. Will tolerate your music for the trip. RSVP on comment section.

8 comments:

  1. I'll go only if I get to tote an axe around and wear bloodied period clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can wear anything you want. The crazier the better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm there. I'll even wear a dress and high heels. Trust me, there is no shortage of things I'd be willing to say to people. When is it? This Em Lo person can bite herself. I'm a much better female-replacement than any actual female.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome to be my date for the 10 year reunion. I know your presence will give Shari pause. That's a good thing.

    You really should respect this em lo person. When Chuck Norris goes to bed, he checks under his bed for em lo. She has one hell of the double-spin upper cut that would knock you into next year.

    Besides, she's prettier than you are. I don't care how much lipstick they're painting you with for this Cinderella thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WILL CRUSH YOU, PRECIOUS BUTTERFLY.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the first weekend in June. So who is it going to be? em lo, bleet, or someone too timid to say?

    Maybe we can set up a death match....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gar, I'm assuming that means the weekend of June 5-7...which I am working.

    Unless, you mean the first weekend of the first full week. Then I can totally do it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sadly, it is June 2-4. I'm bummed. I wanted an axe-toting maniac. Guess I'll have to take the cross-dressing butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...