Scene: Pulling onto Highway 151, heading into Madison in a blue Pontiac G6. Three passengers.
Me: Yep, you and *sr-girlfriend* sure made a lot of noise last night.
Shaun: Heh-heh-heh. Yeah. That ends in September.
Steve: I didn't hear a thing. *sp-girlfriend* isn't very loud.
Shaun: I did blankity blank this and blankity blank that.
Steve: You know the position where she yada yada this and yada yada that made *sp-girlfriend* do such and such, especially since she did so on and so forth.
Shaun: I haven't tried that. I don't care much for such and such position.
Me: Yeah, but that one is good for intimacy.
Shaun: (peering at me, wondering if I know what I'm talking about) I guess. But doing humana humana this and yakity yakity that works well.
Me: Doing blah blah gets things going.
Shaun: I know that.
Me: Oh.
Steve: Yeah *sp-girlfriend* is bleep bleep and that does this/that.
Shaun: Really? That works.
We pull into the gas station and get out of the car.
Steve: I'm never going that long without sex again.
Shaun: Yeah.
Me: *sigh*
What assholes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
Someone isn't getting laid, huh?
ReplyDeleteYou need to get out there and hummana, hummana too!
Yeah, well. I suck at that.
ReplyDeletePointers?