Tuesday, June 6, 2006

SWM, 32, Seeks Wife

Roommate going on 1 year tour of somewhere, have no roommate. Tired of finding new ones. I will put up with your shit, you must tolerate me being in own world. Marriage can be platonic, wouldn't change my life much. Dogs ok, but alergic to cats. Lizards a plus. No Texans.

2 comments:

  1. What does it say about me that your birthday blog immediately made me think of buffy the vampire slayer, and that your avatar reminds me of x-men? Possibly that I'm way more of a sci-fi geek than I thought, but perhaps it should serve as a warning for what kind of wife you'll attract. You might consider some fashionably beat-up jeans and a tattoo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...