Wednesday, July 5, 2006

The American Cultural Divide

Billmon has a good post on the cultural divide in the US. It's a difficult subject to get your mind around. Unfortunately, most discussion of this is tainted with bias to the point of being useless.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, that was a good article. Your friend knows a ton about history.

    Personally, I'd like to offer the following unbiased review of the article.

    Rednecks are poopypantsers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a redneck myself, I find Bleeet's comment offensive. You bleeding heart liberal whiners make me sick. You... ah crap, I just pooped in my pants. Time to listen to some hard-crappin' country music. Yee haw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous, you seem very well spoken for a redneck. Wait... Dracula, is that you!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I appear to be well spoken for a redneck, perhaps your expectations are tainted with prejudice. As a matter of fact, I... ah crap, I just pooped in my pants again. I'll just pour some Bud Lite down my pants to hide the smell and get back to watching NASCAR. Yee haw!

    ReplyDelete

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...