Sunday, August 27, 2006

Long Overdue Post

I've been quite lazy with this whole blog thing. Twenty years from now, if I read this, I'll wonder what amnesiactic/bender episode I was on. Nothing really, just the following.

My back is better sometimes, worse other times. I want it to get better so I can join a hockey league in October. It's one of those that you can learn everything there, which is good. I can barely skate right now. Soon, I'll make a pest of myself as a defenseman.... along the lines of falling down in front of the net. But hey, if most others are ameteurs, the won't be able to flip it over me.

Come the end of the month, I'm going to Lebowskifest in Louisville. I've even made a design for bowling shirts:



I think we'll get it on a black shirt in a burnt orange color. We should have them in time.

Um... other than that, life is good. I don't have much to say obviously, but I thought I'd get back to posting.

Bedtime, until my drunk roommate calls me for a ride. It's his last day of work.

1 comment:

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...