Friday, September 22, 2006

Min Familie

So I typed in "Stokland Norway" in Google to find the old ancesteral home (actually, just some place my ancestor was basically a sharecropper) and this popped up! I have no idea how the family bible ended up out of the family, but maybe it has something to do with my great-grandfater Jens getting into a tiff with his congregation and becoming an avowed athiest. He was bullheaded afterall.

In other news, I've had a request to post pictures of the shirts. Maybe I can get a couple people to model it tonight as we are going out for one's birthday, but in the meantime, here's the finished logo:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...