Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Nazis! I Hate These Guys!

I can't remember all the details but it's one of my World War II Nazi dreams again. My archetypes seem to be

1. Never getting to class and the semester is ending.
2. WWII Nazi dreams.
3. Minneapolis or Madison looking very different and I'm wandering around.

There's more, but I can't remember them.

Anyway, here's what I remember about last night's dream:

1. Some kid searching through a lab full of skulls.
2. Seeing Europe bombed from the stratosphere.
3. Hitler being the most feared German ever.
4. Underling telling Hitler that all of their troops are dead.
5. Watching all of this on screen with some weird projector. I wanted to rewind #3 and watch it again and my German class from high school got pissed. I ended up rewinding it to the beginning.

So there it is, devoid of narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...