Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday's a Rugby Day

So today was my first Saturday practice, which compared to Thursday practice, has more players there. I'm really happy with my progress, but realize that I have more to go. My passing was much better and I'm starting to catch on to the ins and outs.

After practice we went to our home bar that is thankfully Glass Nickel. Again, I was reminded how cool my teammates are. After lunch, we caught the rest of the women's game and cheered them on.

Then I found out that the WRC is playing in Milwaukee next weekend and they'll have a B team match. They want players from our team for that, so next week, I'll play a little bit.

We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...