On Friday night, I had a dream where the Duke Boys were driving off in the General Lee. I was waiving and yelling "Thanks Duke Boys!" Maybe it was out of affection from my childhood of watching that show....
The dream I had last night is a bit elusive. All of the scenery was over-sized and imposing. There was a re0occuring theme of finishing and reading a novel. I know in one part I was flapping a bed sheet as if I was putting in on a bed. There was a little girl wearing a white eighteenth century dress behind it. I heard whispers of the book that I was writing or reading. JK Rowling was somewhere as it was some horrific novel on Harry Potter. I was also in a big room with a pool.
Wish I remembered more...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment