Friday, July 25, 2008

It's the Wrong Day


I kind of wish that it was Halloween today. I'd love to wander around in disguise as a corpse after an autopsy or as Shirley Temple, except I've got blood running from my eyes and bolts in my neck. A friend's sister once went dressed as Carrie and dumped a bucket of some red liquid all over her in the parking lot before entering the bar.

The great thing about Halloween is that everyone is drinking the same Kool-Aide so you're wandering around amongst jubilant types that, in reality, are celebrating a holiday to ward off evil spirits. You can wander around at ease with everything.

So in honor of not-quite-Halloween, here's my new avatar. I'm feeding the little shit to the vulture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...