Thursday, July 17, 2008

So On and So Forth

For some reason I've been a bit tired lately. A little bit physically, but mostly mentally. I pretty much am happy to be left alone to daydream and when bothered, I feel like raising a white flag. Thankfully programmed responsibilities drag me into the real world. Otherwise I would have move permanently into Henry World many moons ago.

Last weekend was my immediate family's first trip together in twenty-one years to see my cousin get married. All in all it went well and we got along well enough. Of course our quirks and such came out but no SALT negotiations were needed. Tonight is rugby practice followed by a rugby tournament on Saturday. So I have to get my aggression up and socialibility out.

In other news, I had some dream about filming a movie in 1933. It was a musical and part of it had the leads riding on the back of a flatbed truck and singing. I was filming from a car following them. Then we showed it for Adolph Hitler and his entourage in some shack of a house. He seemed mild-mannered at the screening and no one was killed.

Ugh, no for actually doing something....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...