Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Life As It Has Been

Firing up the hippocampus reports that not too much has happened in the last week.

Yesterday morning was interesting. My roommate felt pain in his spine before fainting and hitting his head on the ground. Thankfully his girlfriend was there to help. She woke me up and I called an ambulance. The EMT's didn't think anything threatening was wrong, but when his head still didn't stop bleeding three hours later, we went to the ER. Usually I hate the ER, but he got right in. In the end he received five staples in the head and as of now has a bad headache, but all will be well with time.

My rugby board met last night to discuss the future of the team. We decided that we're going to stress being a WRC farm team at the DIII level since we can't survive as just a predominantly gay team. It'll still be part of the team, just not the only thing.

The only other thing of note is there's nothing really of note. I guess Shari and Michael coming does count as something of note. And I did catch the Fonz statue in Milwaukee on Saturday. Ok, there's enough going on, I just don't have words for it I guess.

So be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...