Republicans continue to push the idea that this is a center-right country and that Americans have swooned for GOP anti-government posturing all these years, but the real electoral bait has been anger, recrimination and scapegoating. That's why John McCain kept describing Barack Obama as some sort of alien and why Palin, taking a page right out of the McCarthy playbook, kept pushing Obama's relationship with onetime radical William Ayers.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
What is the Sole of the Republican Party?
This article makes some good observations:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment