It's understandable that Colin Johnson, 33, of DeForest would have a thing for police cars. He's been arrested many times, including seven times for drunken driving.
On Nov. 23, Johnson got drunk, authorities say, and put himself in close proximity to those with the ability to arrest him by wandering over to the police department parking lot. DeForest Police Officer Brian Johnson, who recognized Colin Johnson from having arrested him before, caught him with his jacket pulled up over his head spitting on cop cars. Because he was on bail at the time of the incident, Johnson now faces two counts of bail jumping.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I AM CORNHOLIO!
Some people need nannies 24/7:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment