Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Red Coats Are Coming!

This is what I remember: there was some big dinosaur, but only a partial skeleton. It would shit and I'd have to avoid it. I guess when I slept (the dream me) I would have to fight and avoid Revolutionary War-era British soldiers. Then there was part of it in a big warehouse store like Costco and I would be whipped over to the field and slide down a hill.

Yep, that's it. I'm sure at 4:23 in the morning I would have had a better narrative or at least would have been able to fully understand what I just wrote, but I was to lazy to get out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...