So I'm supposed to be doing my project for class. It's due Monday and the professor said two months ago "If you haven't started it, get going." Not that it's that hard, I just don't care. The only ramification to me is if I wanted to keep going, I'd have an "F". And I'd be a bit disappointed in myself. Then again, with all of the anxiety and obsessive/compulsive thoughts at bay, I kind of don't care. This could be one of those decisions that bites me in the ass later on. I can afford that as I have very few of those. I even took high school seriously when I was there. Then again, that got me into Macalester.
Someday, I have to make it to Tórshavn. Just do.
Speaking of, I am going to make it to Saint Louis early this summer to catch the botanical gardens. Plus Saint Louis is a fun town. Extended weekend, me thinks.
Rifftrax is amazing!
I am taking time off from school this summer, maybe never to return. I'm not that challenged by it and I want to catch up on personal projects. Projects such as reading the stack of books that I've accumulated, making that damn website of articles that I like, family history, etc., and just enjoying the summer. To be honest, I like winter the best, but with rugby I have a much better reason to like Summer more.
I'm tinkering the idea of going to Disneyland this January. When I visited Michael and Shari in January 2000, I really had a blast with them and Adam going through the mostly empty park. And if I can get a good group of friends together, it would be a blast even if we were camping at Chernobyl.
I'm half-thinking of joining the Republican Party to cause trouble from the inside. Why preach to the converted?
Ah, that's all I have to say, but it's more than I've said on here in a while.
P.S. I think I may have broken a rib. Still playing this weekend, though.
P.P.S or P.S.S. Um, I forgot.
No comments:
Post a Comment