McDonald's was doing a promotion where you could get a free pet if you spent a dollar. I was horrified by this and bought four items and received a dog, a parrot, and two other animals. I then stressed out on how to take care of them. I decided to take them to the Humane Society and give a monetary donation. The dream didn't take me that far.
I also was in a close-out store in a mall with Shaun and Molly. I couldn't find anything that I liked. I thought I would find a good shirt or something, but no. The next space over was empty and cavernous. They used to sell tv's and such and I remember them from an old dream. The other part was in it, too, but wasn't a close-out store then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment