Today I had to cart* my father over to Milwaukee for a job meeting. It was at the new space for Gloriosos', an Italian Deli, we went across to the old one for lunch. The owner bagged our purchases. He's 87. His brothers and other relatives work there. So if you get to Milwaukee, go there.
*My father got caught going 26 over right where the speed limit drops from 65 to 55. Although the judge reduced it to 16 over, he suspended his license for 15 days. It's only the third ticket he has gotten in 52 years of driving. Stupidity incarnate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment