Friday, December 11, 2009

Quiet Afternoon

I'm at work and getting stuff done (really!) but needed a break.

Now Playing:


Also, I clicked on Åsa's Tests category. Here are the ones that I took:

The Life Experience Test

Overall, you have partaken in 99 out of 169 possible life experiences.
Your average life experience score is therefore 59%.


The average score is 49%, making your experiences more than 74% of the people who have taken this test.
The average for your age group (26-35) is 53%.

Broken down by category:
Art: 5/17 (29%)
Career & Work: 11/13 (85%)
Civics & Technology: 7/7 (100%)
Crime & Disarray: 3/11 (27%)
Education: 11/18 (61%)
Fashion: 6/10 (60%)
Fitness, Health and Sports: 4/7 (57%)
Life in General: 10/14 (71%)
Relationships: 7/14 (50%)
Religion & Politics: 3/4 (75%)
Social: 15/22 (68%)
Travel: 10/20 (50%)
Vices: 7/12 (58%)
 
Take the test and see how YOU compare


I'll pass....

What area of the U.S. should you live in?

You should live in The Western US.

With the folklore of the "Old West" and the days of open fields and clear skies, the West is known for its independent spirit and its vast deserts.

Check out The Western US on Wikipedia.
 
Find out where should YOU should live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...