Sunday, May 16, 2010

Life As It Is

It's kind of nice to finally use my laptop for the excuse I bought it for. Speaking of, is anyone looking for a kick-ass laptop? Anyway...

In the "What the Fuck!?! Oh yeah, it's just Pat", I finished the original Degrassi series. Yeah, it's hokie, but the characters were the same age that I was at the time. The look of things was familiar with lots of big hair and mullets. The only difference was instead of saying "ruht" and "fir", they said "aboot". The complete series of Daria arrived this last week, so I'll dig through that to pass time and remember why I hate humanity, mostly because I can relate to a cartoon than most people. On a more respectable note, I ordered the Modern Lovers album and Meat Puppets II on vinyl.

Louie has ennui and a black beard. He could have an impacted digestive system or maybe I need to get a new UV light. I'll take him into the vet this week. If I get the same vet as when I took Leopold in, she'll think I'm a terrible owner. Aaagghhh!

I'm tired, I'll post more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...