Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Off to South America

This dream is a bit muddled, but it started at the park where I played my little league games. My game was in what looked like a dugout (just not dugout) with a roof and all. The whole game was played in there and our pitcher was terrible. The other team kept running past him to first, and only, base and then back home. We inevitably lost and our (random dream) coach was pissed. I asked him why we played on a partial field and he didn't answer.

Then I was at a ballpark watching the Brewers play the Astros/Cubs as the opponent switched back an forth. The Brewers were ahead. The ballpark looked like it could hold maybe 5,000 people and most of the stands were behind the outfield.

Then I was at my old elementary school in Sun Prairie. There was an evil(?) black car about two feet long and a good red convertible one. Then Lady Gaga was being interviewed while sitting on the red car. She had dark hair that looked like a wig but didn't turn out to be one. She didn't look like the real Lady Gaga. Then some evil spirit told the black car to stop and got out a truck with a back hoe although the back how looked more like a clamping digger. The truck then trenched around the playground looking for a body. Then I was in the car with Lady Gaga chasing the black truck to stop it. We ran it over a few times and then headed off to South America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...