Thursday, September 16, 2010

Burning Down the House

This will be a bit incoherent... wait, all my dreams are incoherent.

I was in East Towne Mall except that Jacob's Field was there.  The entrance had wood paneling and old furniture.  My cousin was there, too.  For some reason, a few of us decided to burn it down.

Then I was in there with old clocks, chairs, and tables.  This part is a bit fuzzy, but I know we trashed a room and piled the furniture together.

Then I was back in East Towne and it had something to do with a Stephen King novel, one he didn't write in real life.  It had demons and such.  Then I was running from some robot with other robots.  Then another clock was there and some store display in the middle of the mall.  I can't decipher much except an Asian woman help me escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Down the Road with Linux

About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...