Tuesday, October 21, 2025
Another Week
Another week has passed since I've posted. So I've been up to...
I went up to Minnesota to visit my friends. I picked up their kiddo at Hamline after buy too
much (is that possible) vinyl at
Agharta Records. I
picked up:
Lost in Translation Soundtrack
Pilgrim/Surfer Rosa - The Pixies
Pink Moon - Nick Drake
Songs of Leonard Cohen
Songs in the Key of Life - Stevie Wonder
The Cars first album
The Virgin Suicides - Air
Duke Ellington & John Coltrane
American Water - Silver Jews
The guys at the counter complimented me on my taste or maybe my spending habits. Either is fine. We managed to catch the Northfield No Kings Rally and watch Death Becomes Her.
I've also managed to by a mount for my camera to take good pictures of photographs, ordered two yards of dirt and three yards of mulch, made minestrone soup, and watched a couple of good movies.
I need to write more oftern.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down the Road with Linux
About a week ago my System76 computer arrived at my doorstep. I'm getting a bit fed up with the graft and bloat of Big Tech, so I'm...
-
Time to get nostalgic about a movie I saw eighteen years ago and was about a time seventeen years earlier. My college roommates can verify...
-
After the post below and after finding Dave's post, I created my South Park persona after a bike ride. I think it's fitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment