So, here I am back here. Safe to say that Web 2.0 sucks and Web 3.0 can't figure out if it is the metaverse, blockchain, AI or all three sponsored by cryptocoins. All a way to say I want something calmer with less noise. I expect the readers of this continuation of brain farts to be approximately zero, but I'm doing this for me.
I'm watching Heavenly Creatures for the first time in, uh, a decade and a half? Still my favorite Peter Jackson film. I remember seeing it at this small second-floor theater in Nottingham when I studied there. It was a double bill with a film called Suture. Still feel a lot of darkness in this one. I think in the 90's I was more a fan of Kate Winslet, minus Titanic, which is overrated with crappy acting. Now, Melanie Lynskey. She makes everything she is in better. No slight on Kate Winslet of course.
Well, here's a post!
No comments:
Post a Comment